The WebRing Affiliate Program
You can earn money and/or Activity Points (APs) for every qualified person who visits or signs up with WebRing because you sent them here. We pay for traffic and for signups.
Here's How It Works
Money for Signups
The rewards you earn when a qualifying individual signs up through your site or invitation depends on your membership level.
* Credit will be delayed and/or cut short if their Premium Membership lapses. WebRing issues reports and transfers credit to you daily. To track and monitor your income through the WebRing Affiliate Program, visit your My Account page.
||If you are a premium member (WebRing Premium)...
- You earn $0.10 if the person successfully joins a ring. If you invited the new member, we'll credit your account $0.30.
- If the person becomes a premium member within 30 days, we'll credit your account $7.20, or $14.40 if you invited them. (Credit will be prorated and paid over a 180 day period.*)
||If you are a free member (WebRing Free)...
- You earn $0.02 if the person successfully joins a ring. If you invited the new member, we'll credit your account $0.10.
- If the person becomes a WebRing Premium Member within 30 days, we'll credit your account $1.20, or $2.40 if you invited them. (Credit will be prorated and paid over a 180 day period.*)
AP for Traffic
Every time you send a unique visitor to any WebRing page from a link somewhere on your website, you earn Activity Points (AP) for the visit. Traffic can come from a simple link on your website to WebRing, an affiliate program button, or ring navigation code. Each day, we tally up the visits your site has generated and credit AP to your account — premium members earn double the amount!
Our definition of "unique" is pretty simple — If the person has not visited WebRing in the past 24 hours, their visit is considered "unique." There are two factors for you to consider:
- The more unique visitors you send to WebRing, the more AP we award per visit. This means that the more prominently you place the navigation code, link, or affiliate program button, the more visitors you are likely to send to WebRing, which will generate higher returns for you.
- Activity Points are just that — points awarded for your activity. So, you must visit WebRing on a regular basis in order to be awarded AP for traffic. You should log in at least once a week to ensure you earn all the AP possible.
Your Affiliate Program Options
There are three ways for you to participate in our affiliate program — the Invitation System, the Affiliate Program Button, and placement of the WebRing navigation code on your site. (Read "AP for Traffic" above for navigation code details.)
The Invitation System
We currently offer 2 types of invitations — one to join WebRing in general and one to join a specific WebRing Community.
To send an invitation to join a specific ring...
Note: Only current ring members and the manager can send invitations to join a specific community.
- Visit a WebRing Community that you belong to and want to invite someone to join.
- Look for your "Membership/tools" menu (members) or "Extra Features" menu (manager).
- Click the "Invite New Members" link (members) or "Invite Others" link (managers) to open the invitation page.
- Fill in as many of the fields as possible and make sure to include a personal message for greater success.
- Click the "Send" button.
To send an invitation to join WebRing in general...
We provide every member with their very own invitation page. This will allow you to send invitations from your own email account if you prefer. We highly recommend that you take the time to edit your personal invitation page to include a custom welcome message from you.
- Click on the "Invite!" link found on the top right of every WebRing page.
- Fill in all the fields and make sure to include a personal message for greater success.
- Click the "Send" button.
To do so, simply click on the "Profile Settings" tab of your My Account page. On the "Edit Your Profile" page that opens, you will find a text field for your personal invitation page message.
The Affiliate Program Button
An easy and passive way to earn money from sign ups is to add our eye-catching WebRing Affiliate Program Button to your site(s). Simply copy the code provided below and add it to your site(s) in a prominent place.
STOP! In order to get your affiliate program code, you must first log into your WebRing account. To continue please sign in.