Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
World War II WebRing - A ring for ALL sites containing stories, information or links to anything regarding World War II. Come here for the best

Forums     Login   Signup

World War II WebRing

Subrings: World War II photography  
Manager: hsemerson
A ring for ALL sites containing stories, information or links to anything regarding World War II. Come here for the best WWII sites the web has to offer.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Vintage Christmas - 12/25/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GDN_zYcn3Rg/UNqHAk7JBcI/AAAAAAAAAuE/JPo_U2LgJKo/s320/BabySantasVintage-GraphicsFairy.jpg

I thought it would be fun to share some images of Christmas' past (maybe if you're my age or a little older, you might remember them...) Baby Santas  Christmas at my Mom & Dad's house :) Coco loves watching squirrels!  I remember the 'Coke' ads and the Jolly Old St. Nick :) I had to include this Christmas time ad because Rick actually wanted a 4 sliced toaster :) I actually remember these Christmas cards!  These adorable girls remind me of Snow Babies that were great collectables a while back. I couldn't finish this Christmas post without something from the War Years!  Mele Kalikimaka! var linkwithin_site_id = 1060739;

Vintage Christmas

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy