Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
World War II WebRing - A ring for ALL sites containing stories, information or links to anything regarding World War II. Come here for the best

Forums     Login   Signup

World War II WebRing

Subrings: World War II photography  
Manager: hsemerson
A ring for ALL sites containing stories, information or links to anything regarding World War II. Come here for the best WWII sites the web has to offer.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Popular Home Remedies in the '40s for the Common Cold - 11/20/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LPRYyGp4QYc/UKxYt9JT3pI/AAAAAAAAAsU/sYKXEyit7sI/s1600/il_fullxfull.107069771.jpg

For past few days I've been fighting off a cold. It's kinda funny (ha ha) or kinda ironic that it's been about 10 days ago that I had a flu shot.... and now I've got aches and pains in my joints, a scratchy throat, my head aches, and just feel like I've been hit by a truck. When I was a little girl (in the 50s) I remember getting a 'shot' of penicillin and having my chest rubbed with something in a tin called Mentholatum. (I wish I had some now!) Here are a few common ads from the 40's pertaining to flu or cold products: var linkwithin_site_id = 1060739;

Popular Home Remedies in the '40s for the Common Cold

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy