Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
LARGE FAMILIES WebRing - These sites belong to families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. The

Forums     Login   Signup

LARGE FAMILIES WebRing

Manager: webusiness
This webring is made up of families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. These websites will offer encouragement, support, ideas, information on adoption, and/or anything else that affects large families.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Log Home Tour part 3: The Dining Room - 04/22/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DvjHtV92IKA/UXWG5fqe97I/AAAAAAAAF-U/Ut9b4jB358M/s640/DSCN0430.JPG

Welcome to the Providence Lodge home tour!   I hope you are enjoying a peek into our log home. So far we have been through the  porch,  entry,  and kitchen.   Now we go to the Dining Room. The Dining room is open to the kitchen on the southwest side of the house.   The space is 12x18. Here is a closer look: This old farm table was our first dining table, waaay back when we first married.   Later, I paired it with a bookcase and painted the two of them to match.   These are the surfaces that I randomly putter about and rearrange.   Just now our dishes and multiple gifts from loved ones mix together on the open shelves. Up on top, a stack of baby and lap quilts.   I have a growing collection of quilts, which are piled up here and there all through out the lodge.  We use a lot of baskets to keep our clutter semi organized.  This big basket underneath the farm table houses chunky puzzles  and play dough equipment (such as mini cookie cutters and pie presses) for the littles. I also keep the book we are currently reading at lunch time here, right at hand to where I sit at table. I like having the dishes at a height  where the smaller children can get a hold of them safely and help set the table.    The other piece of furniture in the dining room is an old buffet from North Carolina  that was my great grandmother's.   Years ago we bought a dish hutch and sta...

Log Home Tour part 3: The Dining Room

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy