Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
LARGE FAMILIES WebRing - These sites belong to families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. The

Forums     Login   Signup

LARGE FAMILIES WebRing

Manager: webusiness
This webring is made up of families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. These websites will offer encouragement, support, ideas, information on adoption, and/or anything else that affects large families.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Adding Quinoa to Granola and other healthy habits - 04/03/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-25-rtCYp7zI/UVyYqyxxQUI/AAAAAAAAF2E/nmLiA9agyYw/s640/DSCN0427.JPG

I might be categorized by saying that I am a  Christian ,   Romantic ,  Hippie ,   Redneck .   What I think that looks like is:  living beautifully and for God's glory is important to me,  living "green" for the sake of health is also important to me,  and whatever I can do with my bare hands ( homemade) is my means of success.   For example, This morning, I can be found in my usual uniform - a long skirt, 3/4 sleeve shirt,  sipping an herbal tea (we mix ourselves) from a chinz tea cup while reading my Bible.   Next on my schedule is making a new batch of granola,  and since I am on a spurt of healthier food,  I am going to add a super food to my already healthy homemade granola.   So, washing my hands first with a handmade soap (no toxins)  I head for the kitchen and grab up my apron and turn on some classical piano music.   I have changed my granola recipe to using honey and brown sugar  instead of the maple syrup it had called for.   I just leave that out, so the overall effect is less sweet.   I also am staying away from wheat, which has been a long time food allergy for me,  so I am using rolled oats and oat bran.   To this, I am introducing quinoa for added protein,  as some of us need protein first thing in the morning.   Therefore, I reduced the amount of rolled oats,  so that my dry mixture and liquid mixture...

Adding Quinoa to Granola and other healthy habits

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy