Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
LARGE FAMILIES WebRing - These sites belong to families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. The

Forums     Login   Signup

LARGE FAMILIES WebRing

Manager: webusiness
This webring is made up of families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. These websites will offer encouragement, support, ideas, information on adoption, and/or anything else that affects large families.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Lately On the Homestead: Spring 2013 - 03/27/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-69rjvWZqjXI/UVCBgFua8sI/AAAAAAAACCk/ka-JyDatiCM/s400/DSCN0839.JPG

I thought it was about time to post a homestead update.  I have to admit, while I love new gadgets as much as the next fellow, and I love presents from my hubby, I do have trouble taking the time to get used to new things. New camera: I was afraid to even hold it much less learn the million new options that are supposed to improve my photography skills and which only caused me to get overwhelmed and put off picture taking all together. In December we moved Chipps Plumbing back into the house again. This gave me a computer to use instead of our trusty but slow laptop, had to learn all that computer stuff that I didn't want to...all this spells no blogging. I actually have the camera cord in a drawer next to the computer, I feel so competent and organized! And now that my mother has gone back to WV for the year I'll need to keep her posted on the goings on at the Chipps Homestead. Look what Jeremiah found in the barn loft! The egg fast is finally over! I claimed that we were eating seasonally...no tomatoes no eggs, then Millie after two years of steady milking dried up. I'm having a hard time doing without the white stuff. I've been getting organic milk when it is on sale, so we are still seriously limiting that item.   We started clearing trees to extend our garden. We all had mixed feelings about this: cutting down trees. I mean, we moved here to live in the woods. But we need a bigger garden- at our house, the kids have decided to make this necessary by eating non ...

Lately On the Homestead: Spring 2013

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy