Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
LARGE FAMILIES WebRing - These sites belong to families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. The

Forums     Login   Signup

LARGE FAMILIES WebRing

Manager: webusiness
This webring is made up of families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. These websites will offer encouragement, support, ideas, information on adoption, and/or anything else that affects large families.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Old Fashion Carpet Cleaning - 03/25/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-it2B6_DBRXQ/UVB6QIMfoCI/AAAAAAAACAw/SCo8Lcrazu8/s640/DSCN0856.JPG

Did you get snow? Some of us groaned that it just put spring farther down the road and others just donned their snow pants and skipped breakfast (nothing short of a snow fall merits missing breakfast) for a long romp in the snow. I myself think of snow as delightful. Especially this one, it isn't very cold out at all!  And I got probably my last chance to clean my bedroom rug.  This rug gets sorely abused as it is over the path which firewood is brought in, and this year's fire wood was especially barky and messy.   Once the rug underlay hit the snow there was the proof of considerable neglect. I shouted for a few boys to come carry out a war dance on the rug and took care of the underlay myself. A few minutes of this stomping and jumping we flipped the rug over to new place of clean snow to finish work on the other side.  Then I usually wait for a tall handsome guy to come around and shake the snow off but at the rate of snow fall and melt I decided to knock off as much myself and bring the rug in to dry in front of the wood stove. There, one project  for spring cleaning done! http://notebookingpages.com/dap/a/?a=2064&p=notebookingpages.com/notebookingpages-com-sample-famous-composers

Old Fashion Carpet Cleaning

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy