Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
LARGE FAMILIES WebRing - These sites belong to families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. The

Forums     Login   Signup

LARGE FAMILIES WebRing

Manager: webusiness
This webring is made up of families who have 5 or more children, through birth, through adoption, or through foster care. These websites will offer encouragement, support, ideas, information on adoption, and/or anything else that affects large families.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Bread Naming Contest - 03/11/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OK-9md1ALkI/UT6Een6jHEI/AAAAAAAACAE/2lKJ8RjY5zE/s400/DSCN0812.JPG

A contest? I'm sticking my neck out for the fun of it! I see a lot of blogs doing stuff like this and hey, I'm between Pearl S. Buck novels and have a few minutes to spare. No, don't ask me about laundry, I'm having a nice evening.     I've been experimenting with new breads to sell this at the Farmer's Market come this summer season. Tonight as I smelled this baking I knew I'd like to make it again, and again, and, well there is a limit. Any how I need a name. Take a look at the photos and bare in mind I am still trying to get used to this camera - so maybe don't go off the photo a whole lot...    This is a multi-grained sourdough (oatmeal, cornmeal and wheat flours), lightly sweet with a bit of brown sugar, dried fruit (apricots, dates, prunes, and raisins) and walnots - no big chunks, thank you. Any ideas?     Here is how you can enter the contest:  "like" Mosquito Creek Farm on facebook (easy to do at the bottom of this blog post) Leave your suggestion for a name there under the Bread Naming post on facebook. If you already "liked" us don't unlike! And I'd be willing to throw a loaf of the really yummy stuff your way if I pick your suggestion. OH, and, thanks for your help! http://notebookingpages.com/dap/a/?a=2064&p=notebookingpages.com/notebookingpages-com-sample-famous-composers

Bread Naming Contest

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy