Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Jane Austen WebRing - Find in this WebRing sites pertaining to all aspects of the life, works and times of the incredibly modern novelist Jane

Forums     Login   Signup

Jane Austen WebRing

Manager: genessa
A collection of websites about Jane Austen and her works.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Advices for 2013! - 01/01/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Op66I2ne8MQ/UNhlwuvWIBI/AAAAAAAAET0/5kzC6x7cAJs/s400/Champagne_Popping.jpg

Happy new year! 2012 was a good year for me, in spite of it s even number . Usually years that finish on an odd number are sweeter for me, can't imagine why. I first noticed this when in my cups - let me confide in you, my cups were overflown!! - during a fantastic New Year's celebration in Copacabana. It was the turn from 2002 to 2003 and that year had been malignant with me. A very wise advice that I'll post here later this week says that    'In time, everything turns into an anecdote. So don't fret too much now.'   Thankfully I can't remember w ha t was so bad in 2002 and I'm not planning on trying to remember. Let bygones be bygones. But mercifully a great friend called us on December 31st, 19:30pm. 'Hi, honey. What are you guys planning for later today?' He aske d. 'Mmmm...' I frowned. 'We┬┤re going to join the throng in Copacabana and maybe I can find myself a way to drown my sorrows in a midnight sea bath.' ...

Advices for 2013!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy