Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Jane Austen WebRing - Find in this WebRing sites pertaining to all aspects of the life, works and times of the incredibly modern novelist Jane

Forums     Login   Signup

Jane Austen WebRing

Manager: genessa
A collection of websites about Jane Austen and her works.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Merry Christmas - 12/24/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z2j9HJ5kDTc/UNgvllauU9I/AAAAAAAAEOE/JPg6chtHXao/s1600/sagrada-familia3.jpg

Christ is once again a babe in Virgin Mary's arms, we are filled with love and hope, ready to meet loved ones for a magical special night.              Lord Jesus,    Please forgive me for being so grumpy as I trudge through the never-ending tasks set before me this holiday season... My to-do list seems to keep growing with shopping, parties, end of the year celebrations and family gatherings--- and I'm running short of time for you and the church! Restore the joy of Christmas to my heart . . . and help me to relax each day and make time for YOU-- my one true Source of Joy.  Amen. It's Christmas!   The year is about to end and today it's family time.  Hope you all have a happy happy night, that the ones gone this year be present in your heart - not only today but always. May you have a great time, as lovely as in the picture above but for us here in Rio it'll be...

Merry Christmas

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy