Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Jane Austen WebRing - Find in this WebRing sites pertaining to all aspects of the life, works and times of the incredibly modern novelist Jane

Forums     Login   Signup

Jane Austen WebRing

Manager: genessa
A collection of websites about Jane Austen and her works.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Austen Soiree: The Birthday Celebration Continues - 12/15/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7yu2cATEohM/UMuu0Tl9pcI/AAAAAAAAAVI/3mM9hiU6TIM/s400/Austen_Soirée.png

To anyone who questions the profound impact of art on a person's life, I have five words to convey ... Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Having watched the 2005 film more times than I can recall, having read the book and listened to various MP3 audio and CD (yes, compact disc) versions, and finally having come across Jane Austen fan fiction, I'd say my life has been changed forever. I am sure that everything I ever did has led me to this incredible time in my life. I am extremely thankful to Miss Jane Austen. I hope you enjoy this birthday offering! Now you know which Jane Austen novel I like most. Which one of her novels is your favorite? Leave a comment below for a chance to win these lovely Jane Austen Note Cards. This prize is available to fans with US mailing addresses only. International readers are encouraged to comment for a chance to win one of my e-books — winner's choice! This giveaway contest ends on December 18th, and t...

Austen Soiree: The Birthday Celebration Continues

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy