Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Jane Austen WebRing - Find in this WebRing sites pertaining to all aspects of the life, works and times of the incredibly modern novelist Jane

Forums     Login   Signup

Jane Austen WebRing

Manager: genessa
A collection of websites about Jane Austen and her works.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Billet doux - 12/12/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pFxrjy8_k5A/UMjzDc5sLWI/AAAAAAAAD5U/p632P6lomCk/s320/CalorRioTermometro_FabioMotta-100223_blog.jpg

Hi there! I'm broadcasting today from the hottest town in the world . I bet you thought hot = sexy , right? Nah!... Summer didn't even start yet and we're facing 40ºC! If you can't spend your day at the beach, it's brutal! Thank God for the air conditioner! But today's inspiration is hot. Hot = sexy . I love to mix and match... Yesterday evening Huff Post sent me a note about a controversy with a Teacher and her novel. If Huff post tells me to read something , I do. I hate to disappoint them. Of course I clicked and BAM !   I'm in love! Schooled is such a funny, sexy, nice entertainement! That's what I wanted my Friendship of a special kind to be. I'm loving it. Am on chappy seven and devour ng it. It's just like Fifty Shades of Grey only... fun! It brought to my mind (Don ´t now why...) a movie I used to watch when I was a teenager... A Secret Admirer who sent billet do ux to the loved one and said no te was read by several peo...

Billet doux

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy