Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Jane Austen WebRing - Find in this WebRing sites pertaining to all aspects of the life, works and times of the incredibly modern novelist Jane

Forums     Login   Signup

Jane Austen WebRing

Manager: genessa
A collection of websites about Jane Austen and her works.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Light my fire - 12/04/2012
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=horich-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1480289469

morning! I'm still happy with the way my book Friendship of a special kind is doing. But now I have my head swimming with another plot that consumes me. Driving home from work one day a recurrent bunnie came to me and boom! It exploded in my mind with heads and tails. Now I'm writing it non stop.   A Good discount   was a cute plot bunnie I had that added to Friendship of a special kind explaining some issues that are mentioned as settled on chapter 41. There were still some ends to trim so Darcy and Lizzy decided to let me tell this to you. Ready to get a good deal? Here we go! read the first part here . Last part rated MA ( 18) The time to hesitate is through No time to wallow in the mire Normal 0 21 false false false PT-BR X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-par...

Light my fire

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy