Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Jane Austen WebRing - Find in this WebRing sites pertaining to all aspects of the life, works and times of the incredibly modern novelist Jane

Forums     Login   Signup

Jane Austen WebRing

Manager: genessa
A collection of websites about Jane Austen and her works.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A vignette for Friendship of a special kind - 11/27/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k7b1Vs2fXn4/ULT3qrdpXYI/AAAAAAAADlI/7AqkeW4IxKU/s320/raining_cats_and_dogs.jpg

hello, hello! It rains cats and dogs here in Rio today but it doesn´t bother me ! One month on the market and Frienship of a special kind sold 100 copies ! Oh how Cruel l a! Mine are only books! I can´t tell you how happy I am. In reality, I never thought it would sell at all. I suck at promoting , btw, thanks David . Been busy working, caring for my three years old tyrant and writing desperately a story that's consuming me. So, when my first book reached 100 copies sold I was beyond surprised... happy! To celebrate, a vignette! it's what I know how to do: make these Darcy and Lizzy interact and put a smile on our faces! A good discount is a bit long so I divided in two parts. Part one today, part two next Tuesday. Ok? Here it goes, hope you have fun and leave me a word ! bj   --- Blurb: This Vignette finds Darcy and Lizzy between chapter 40 and 41 . They are back together after she had the break down and still have some ends to...

A vignette for Friendship of a special kind

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy