Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS - BEL ART PROJECT - The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in

Forums     Login   Signup

BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS

Subrings: Pencil Artists - Landscapes  
Manager: manuel
The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in graphite and/or colored pencil. If you're arty with a pencil, this ring is for you!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Changes Afoot - 01/08/2013
Greetings Readers,         This is just a very short post to let you know that I am making some changes to my blog which are long overdue. The nav bar was looking somewhat over crowded with stuff so I am removing some elements permanently and replacing others within a different account. If you had signed up to my feeds via feedburner this is no longer active however I will be setting up one again in the next few days, my apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for subscribing. I will probably also change the template to something a little more modern and lighter in style perhaps. I am still debating changing the title of my blog to something more that will also reflect the new advances into digital art, not sure what yet so if any of you out there have any ideas drop me a comment. Ok I have a question, not sure if it is a blogger glitch or not but are we now unable to insert a picture directly from the desktop ?  I tried to do this morning to share something that I started in Artrage and it seems that you can only do this either from a url, picasa,phone,webcam or from the blog itself....weird methinks and I am hoping it is just a glitch !

Changes Afoot

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy