Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS - BEL ART PROJECT - The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in

Forums     Login   Signup

BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS

Subrings: Pencil Artists - Landscapes  
Manager: manuel
The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in graphite and/or colored pencil. If you're arty with a pencil, this ring is for you!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Blue and the Sand - 11/19/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wAvbmRpwC1w/UKnkEsi2u9I/AAAAAAAAESo/U86mx5AJPwI/s320/WP_000138.jpg

Greetings Readers,            It has been over a week since my last post, and the reason for that is because my new Bamboo Fun, Pen and Touch tablet arrived and I have been kind of addicted to it ever since. I have just managed to learn the basics so far, but have got to say that it has opened up a whole new world for me, there is just so much you can do with this nifty "gadget", from creating realistic art to a whole lot of different fun types too.  It came with  three packages, Artrage, Corel Painter and Photoshop Elements 11 and in my excitement to try them all out at once got quite confused with all the different tools etc ! In a moment of a calm clarity I decided the best thing to do was to explore one at a time and my first choice for that was Artrage. I have to say that so far I just love this program to bits, and found it quite easy to pick up the basics, how...

Blue and the Sand

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy