Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS - BEL ART PROJECT - The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in

Forums     Login   Signup

BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS

Subrings: Pencil Artists - Landscapes  
Manager: manuel
The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in graphite and/or colored pencil. If you're arty with a pencil, this ring is for you!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch and Digital Art - 11/10/2012
Greetings Readers,             Apologies for another picture less post, but I have not managed to get much done this week, due to the fact that I needed to do some soul searching and make a few hard decisions about where I was heading with my art. As this past year has progressed I have found myself producing less drawings especially the realistic kind and leaning more to fun, whimsical,colourful stuff and I suppose in turn this allows me to be really creative as much or as little as I like. Don't get me wrong I love drawing dogs/animals but as I have said before it is quite a time consuming process and requires a lot of concentration and skill to achieve the finished picture so aiming for realism does in one way restrict how creative you can get. So this brings me on to a whole new and very alien art form to me which is digital art. I have toyed and had a little play with Gimp,Phot...

Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch and Digital Art

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy