Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS - BEL ART PROJECT - The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in

Forums     Login   Signup

BEL ART PENCIL ARTISTS

Subrings: Pencil Artists - Landscapes  
Manager: manuel
The Pencil Artists Ring is to link the sites of artists who have artwork on their Web site which is in graphite and/or colored pencil. If you're arty with a pencil, this ring is for you!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Day of the Dead Skulls - 11/05/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zgNxWUwX7YI/UJfOJuyeDqI/AAAAAAAAESE/r8ovOEYoa_U/s320/skulls_2.jpg

Greetings Readers,                The weather has started to get a bit chilly now but not so bad if the sun is out, however this has not stopped me taking Blue to the beach for her run around. We try to get down there 3 or 4 times a week which seems to work fine for  us, and today we bumped into one of favourite doggy boyfriends, a nutty collie who thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread !                I bought some pre cut ACEOs from eBay a little while ago and have not done much with them since so thought it would be fun to do a couple of sugar skulls, something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I love the meaning behind the Day of the Dead , and the way it is celebrated with all the pomp,colour and ceremony so these two little pieces of art were inspired by that. The paper...

Day of the Dead Skulls

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy