Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Circle Of Spiritual Women WebRing - To unite women who live a spiritual life. To link together all those wonderful Web sites that were created by women, and

Forums     Login   Signup

Circle Of Spiritual Women WebRing

Manager: sacred_energies
To unite women who live a spiritual life. To link together all those wonderful Web sites that were created by women, and pay tribute to the imagination and creativity of their owners. Sites are beautiful,and warming to the soul.  Example: Meditations, gemstones, prayers, divination, etc...)

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Elias and John! - 01/04/2013
Elias and John! Here is the actual case of reincarnation that Jesus very plainly pointed out. Start with Mal. 4:5 I will send you Elijah the prophet...(Elijah is the greek spelling for Elias) Elijah's, (Elias's ) life time is recorded in 1 Kings 17:1 through 2 Kings 2:11 when he was taken to Heaven by a chariot of fire. He lived as a man, and as a prophet, at one time he was fed by birds, Ravens, he was God's faithful servant, and through God, could heal the sick, and raise the dead, and cause the rain and dew to cease, until he gave the command. Now let us fast forward to Mark 1:2 Behold, I send my messenger before thy face. Now John the baptist is concieved and born, see Luke 1:5 - 17 And he shall go before him in the Spirit and power of Elias The angel instructs the Father Zacharias to call the baby's name John (the baptist) so Elias was born again, only this time his name is John, still not convinced, read on. Mt 11: 12-14 For all the prophets and the law prophesied unto John. 14. And if ye will receive it, this IS Elias, which was for to come. 15. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. (Indeed, what could be plainer spoken) Mt 17:10 - 14 And his disciples asked him , saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. 12 But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son ...

Elias and John!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy