Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Circle Of Spiritual Women WebRing - To unite women who live a spiritual life. To link together all those wonderful Web sites that were created by women, and

Forums     Login   Signup

Circle Of Spiritual Women WebRing

Manager: sacred_energies
To unite women who live a spiritual life. To link together all those wonderful Web sites that were created by women, and pay tribute to the imagination and creativity of their owners. Sites are beautiful,and warming to the soul.  Example: Meditations, gemstones, prayers, divination, etc...)

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

New life and Marian Grottos. . . - 10/21/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jbVuQyDuVOk/UIRVlT-iPpI/AAAAAAAAAHY/Wm4Buahg3CE/s320/100_7085.JPG

I have been busting my gut at my fall practicum this semester, hence a sparse number of posts on Bridgetsfire!  My apologies all!  But I am here in spirit, because every day at my practicum site, a Catholic university, I pass a Marian grotto on my way to my office. . .  and I always stop to say a prayer to Mary, Bridget, and all the saints.  The grotto itself is gorgeous, and from its hillside site,  I can see off over Westmoreland County to the highest peaks of Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands.  For a place to start a new journey, the Marian grotto is about the best place to be. Marian grottos are small caves, often with images or statues of Mary, built into hillsides and gardens.  Grottos can be small or large, contain huge statues or only a small icon, come bedecked with flowers and waterfalls or stand alone in forgotten churchyards.  I have been visiting Marian grottos for thirty years, taking...

New life and Marian Grottos. . .

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy