Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Thoroughbred Horseracing - A select international collection of horseracing sites that provide an informative and fascinating insight into the Spor

Forums     Login   Signup

Thoroughbred Horseracing

Manager: system1
A select international collection of horseracing sites that provide an informative and fascinating insight into the "Sport of Kings." The sites represent a cross-section of the horseracing industry and range from stud farms to race courses.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Buffalo Raceway Weekly Recap...7/21 - 07/21/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qzKc1Xofmbs/UevXkniS98I/AAAAAAAABuU/p2dl4JZNWxg/s320/thank_you.jpg

The Buffalo Raceway season came to a close on Sunday afternoon and I'd like to start out by thanking all of the people who have made my blog as popular as it is today. Thanks for great season at Brian's Buffalo Raceway Selections The management at Buffalo Raceway from General Manager Jim Mango, Jon Cramer, Gabe Prewitt, Sam Pendolino, track photographer Paul White, Marlene Becker, Ginny Rosenfeld and others have supported me and helped in every aspect along the way in pushing my hit total to almost 73,000. Thanks also go out to the Western New York Harnessmen's Association, Bruce Tubin, all the drivers, trainers and owners who have been extremely cooperative with me in doing features and stories. And to all the racing fans who read the blog, thanks for sending it along on Facebook, re-tweeting it on Twitter, or for just viewing to look for information. Without you, this wouldn't be as successful as it has become. With the racing shifting to Batavia Downs, the website address has now changed to http://briansbataviadownsselections.blogspot.com You'll find the same information, stories, selections and weekly recaps there. Once again, thanks to everyone for a fantastic season and see you at Batavia Downs and back at Buffalo Raceway in 2014!!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ray Fisher Jr. captured the Buffalo Raceway driving title despite missing the final week and a half with injuries suffered in a spill at the Hamburg oval. He...

Buffalo Raceway Weekly Recap...7/21

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy