Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Thoroughbred Horseracing - A select international collection of horseracing sites that provide an informative and fascinating insight into the Spor

Forums     Login   Signup

Thoroughbred Horseracing

Manager: system1
A select international collection of horseracing sites that provide an informative and fascinating insight into the "Sport of Kings." The sites represent a cross-section of the horseracing industry and range from stud farms to race courses.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 8 of 8
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Buffalo Raceway's Wednesday Selections - 01/29/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nZz35ui8brc/UQUks5UYeCI/AAAAAAAABBw/HVu7QAGYGps/s400/beckwith.jpg

Here are my selections for Wednesday night at Buffalo Raceway's 13-race card with first post time scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting, Twin Spires, Bet America and TVG. All 13 races will be telecast live on TVG. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 26-21 through Saturday night. Gabe had 6 winners Saturday and Brian 2.) First race: 4. Jump Start........................Last wasn't true 1. Delightful Syd....................Will be a factor 5. Everymileamemory..................Closes fast for third Second race: 5. Auditorial........................Breaks through tonight 3. Kiddin Again......................Better post helps cause 2. Real Jewel........................Will get the good trip Third race: 5. Make Me Late......................On time arrival 1. Aloha Christian N.................Maybe Buffalo is the answer 3. A Lady Of Grace...................Last was impressive Fourth race: 2. Nowerland Coldcash................Feeling better and scores 1. I Look Dynamic....................Rail cures past issues 5. Marian's Man......................Enough class for third Fifth race: 3. Northern Blue.....................The 'blues' cured vs. these 1. Ivy Good News.....................Skims pylons for place 4. Ribbons Of Color..................Has to show a lot more Sixth race: 2. Jimmie Hanover....................Wo...

Buffalo Raceway's Wednesday Selections

Replied - 02/05/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wwo0CI7hCS0/UQ55s5JLjRI/AAAAAAAABEM/9M5hH8dtFxQ/s400/gray.jpg

Here are my selections for Wednesday night at Buffalo Raceway's 13-race card with first post time scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting, Twin Spires, Bet America and TVG. All 13 races will be telecast on TVG. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 37-32 through Saturday night. Gabe had 4 winners Saturday night and Brian had 3.) First race: 1. Camvicster....................Full out off the rail 7. How Forever Feels.............Post is only obstacle 5. Perfekjenlmnkalfas............Gets post relief Second race: 4. Up Front Jerry................Has faced much better 7. Break Out K...................Toss out last attempt 3. Dash Away All.................Could dash away from them all Third race: 4. On That Note..................Take note of him 2. Engine Number Nine............Rushes to second place 3. Yetty.........................Expect better effort Fourth race: 1. Casey's Acquisition...........Shouldn't stop versus this group 3. Square John...................Disappointed backers in last 5. Doctor Gates..................Could pull the surprise Fifth race: 2. Dream U Fool..................Won't fool anyone tonight 4. Works For Me..................Should be top challenger 1. Mae's Boy Blue................Loves the rail Sixth race: 7. Pro Kid.......................Despite the poor post 3. Bullish Blue Chip..........

Replied - 02/12/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-O6HETaU5Z4Q/UReoSCVlXaI/AAAAAAAABJ4/liQJXvIyS2k/s400/billy+dobson.jpg

Here are my selections for Buffalo Raceway's 13-race Wednesday night card with first post time scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting, Twin Spires, Bet America and TVG. All races are tentatively scheduled to be telecast live on TVG. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 40-43 through Friday night. Brian had 4 winners Saturday night and Gabe had 0.) First race: 5. Wygant Belle........................Served notice in last 2. Make Me Late........................Hasn't been late too often 8. Sun Rei.............................Hangs around for third Second race: 1. How Forever Feels...................Feels like a winner 5. Pro Kid.............................Hard to knock him 2. Mae's Boy Blue......................Should battle until the end Third race: 7. Handspeak...........................Speaks loud and clear despite post 1. Izzy................................Maybe the rail helps 8. E R Taylor..........................Can take a share Fourth race: 2. Hope To Reign A.....................Will 'reign' supreme tonight 5. Cien................................Previous was much better 1. Doctor Gates........................The one to catch Fifth race: 3. Bonnie's Beach......................Won't disappoint versus this gang 6. Aries Angel.........................Needs 'devilish' effort 1. Ride A Cowboy.................

Replied - 02/26/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GuFZG8yF-hA/T4m_VXqBu2I/AAAAAAAAAQE/CHn-M_6OQxk/s320/dan_noble.JPG

Here are my selections for Buffalo Raceway's 13-race Wednesday night card with first post time scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting, Twin Spires, Bet America and TVG. The $30,000 Niatross Knockout Claiming Pacing Series will be contested and all races will be shown tentatively on TVG. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Brian leads 58-53 through Saturday night. Gabe had 4 winners Saturday night and Brian had 3). First race: 1. Maxnifizent......................................Will be 'magnificent' versus these 5. Ideal Miss........................................Getting checks lately 3. Don't Miss The Show......................He'll get the show! Second race: 3. Jettison............................................Tough if ready 2. Grampa Gus....................................Always involved in the action 7. Doctor Gates...................................Late for a house call Third race: 5. Common Creed...............................Needs another big try 1. Real Jenna.......................................Chance with Noble and the rail 4. Sun Rei............................................A 'rei' of hope Fourth race: 2. Calibur Lane....................................Morrill gets his first win 1. Pure And Easy.................................Buffalo debut was pure and easy 8. G Five......................................

Replied - 03/19/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rpDgZIzbMPc/UUW13jaBf7I/AAAAAAAABTs/w5yArAWV9ws/s1600/kevin_cummings.JPG

Here are my selections for Buffalo Raceway's 13-race Wednesday night card with first post time scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting, Twin Spires, Bet America and TVG. The final Handicapping Challenge is Saturday night with a $20 entry fee. Arrive by 6 p.m. in the clubhouse to register. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 73-74 through Saturday night.) First race: 2. Casey's Acquisition.................................Knocking on the door 4. OK Carolion...........................................Sets the pace 1. Kisses N Kicks.......................................Better post, better result Second race: 2. Cut The Rug............................................Troubles are gone 8. Mister Oliver...........................................Closes fast at wire 3. Tough Cash.............................................Loves to win Third race: 4. Mae's Boy Blue.......................................Settles in on winning level 1. Mr. Briunski............................................Rail makes him troublesome 3. Lightningjacksback..................................Drops in class Fourth race: 2. Romania Hanover....................................Showing some life lately 4. White Jade..............................................Easier task 1. Lily McCroix...........................................Pylons helps cause...

Replied - 04/30/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q5Z1OG3S-i4/UWMeRkv_h0I/AAAAAAAABXI/10O2OIOnRRc/s320/revised_pick7.jpg

Here are my selections for Buffalo Raceway's 12-race Wednesday night card with first post time scheduled for 5:00 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting and Bet America.  GET A $200 BONUS FROM BET AMERICA WHEN OPENING AN ACCOUNT BY CLICKING ON AD HERE. (Get details and open an account by clicking on the advertisement on the right!) . Open an account now and bet the Pick-7 at Buffalo!!!  Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 153-136 through Saturday night.)  The PICK-7 carryover starts at $29,747 and growing WEDNESDAY starting in the sixth race!!!!!  First race: 1. Becausewecam......................................Because of the rail 4. Aries Angel............................................Long overdfue 7. Pushintheenvelope..................................Invades and drops Second race: 2. Star Artist..............................................Finally a great post 6. Sgt. Matt...............................................Tough Flamboro invader 3. Catman..................................................Improvement needed Third race: 7. Sukura...................................................Ready, willing and able 6. Cimeronart.............................................Settles for place 5. Keystone Radiance................................Better lately Fourth race: 4. Barn Babe..............................

Replied - 07/02/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kQYFFcMFqSo/UdCqretG9iI/AAAAAAAABmI/jgI2sZjTREc/s200/schnittker.png

Here are my selections for Buffalo Raceway's 13-race Wednesday night card with first post time scheduled for 5 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting and Bet America. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 247-221 through Sunday.) MAKE SURE TO READ FEATURE STORY ON TRAINER/DRIVER CHARLIE BACON AND WEEKLY RECAP BELOW WEDNESDAY'S SELECTIONS. First race: 4, A Hay Luva Paige........................................Last was a beauty 1 Bad As Billy..................................................Dangerous from rail 3 Mainspring.....................................................'Springs' into third Second race: 7. Avalicious....................................................Looks 'delicious' versus these 1. Trish............................................................Rail will help 5. Moons Twilight............................................Takes the show dough Third race: 3. What's The Hurry.........................................Handles jump in class 2. RD Blues......................................................The main threat 5. Helena's Hope..............................................Can't find much fault Fourth race: 4. Do You Believe............................................I sure do 'believe' 5. Caroline Street..............................................Forget last 7. Interplanet Terri.......................

Replied - 07/09/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-66O0epYobuE/UdnPNC8fg7I/AAAAAAAABm4/5M4x7HeQnSs/s200/BEBACK.JPG

Here are my selections for Buffalo Raceway's 13-race Sunday afternoon card with first post time scheduled for 1:05 p.m. You can wager on Buffalo Raceway's card at various locations including Western Region Off-Track Betting and Bet America. Follow the "Handicapping Challenge" between Buffalo Raceway announcer Gabe Prewitt and Brian's Selections. (Gabe leads 256-229 through Sunday.) First three races will be telecast on TVG. First race: 2. V'La Faire............................................Morrill Jr. completes the job 6. Keep It Fair.........................................Competitive in here 4. Patsy's Luck.........................................Needs a little luck Second race:  7. He's Watching.......................................Last start says it all 1. Hardts Or Bettor...................................Rail makes the difference 5. Archette Hanover..................................Just failed in previous Third race: 2. Big Boy Dreams....................................Doesn't look back 1. Bettor On Top.......................................Look out for this late closer 6. Wrestle With Gator................................Post relief helps Fourth race: 6. Blissful Romance....................................Hard-knocking Burke trainee 4. Pathtodover...........................................Loves the Buffalo stretch 3. Real Joy.................................................Always 'real' good Fifth race: 1. Kennedy Blue Chip...................................

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy