Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Cyberspectrum! - Untitled document Find in this ring sites that showcase their cybercommunal spirit and their sense of color and creativi

Forums     Login   Signup

Cyberspectrum!

Manager: genessa
The DesignRing is a collection of Design related Sites and Resources on the Web. No matter what kind of design (Graphic-, Industrial-, OrWhatEver-Design) you do. As long as you are creative you're welcome to join us.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser - 04/01/2013
The fine folks at Purex sent me a bottle of Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser to try for FREE; my opinions, as always, are my own. Here's what their website says: "This new and improved formula now packs even more cleaning punch in a new easier to rinse formula! It’s perfect for powerful cleaning on sinks, showers, and toilets and removing tough stains from bathroom and kitchen surfaces. Leaves behind a fresh lemon scent." "Simply squeeze Soft Scrub® with Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser directly onto kitchen or bathroom surfaces, or onto damp sponge or paper towel. Rub gently and rinse or wipe clean. Test in inconspicuous area first and avoid prolonged contact with surface. BATHTUBS Gets rid of unsightly build-up caused by dirt, soap scum and mildew stains. No more bathtub rings! COUNTERTOPS Safely cleans most countertops, including Corian®, sealed granite and laminates, without scratching. SHOWER Removes unsightly soap scum and keeps glass sparkling. SINK Removes soap scum, toothpaste and other stains. STOVETOP Cuts through whatever you can cook up: kitchen grease, oil and grime. TILES Makes grout cleaning easy and leaves tiles gleaming. TOILETS Keeps toilets sparkling clean." http://www.softscrub.com/products/soft-scrub-total-all-purpose-bath-and-kitchen-cleanser What *I* say is: My mother got Soft Scrub when it first came out many years ago, and she thought it was a good product; she continued using it for the rest of her life. When I g...

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy