Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Collie Ring - The Collie Ring is the place for fanciers of Rough and Smooth Collies to surf great homepages. This is the place for com

Forums     Login   Signup

The Collie Ring

Manager: collie_ring
The Collie Ring is the place for fanciers of Rough and Smooth Collies to surf great homepages. This is the place for companion dog owners, or show fanciers, or just plain lovers of Collies. Looking for a place to buy that new puppy? Do you need information on the Collie to be sure it is the right breed for you? This is the place to look.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Me! Perfect! - 09/16/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y2f9z_vxe_A/UFYQzg3yJMI/AAAAAAAABd0/uwF0eMVRVsA/s320/Kite_sit.JPG

Kite here. Me! Mom loves me. She made me a list of whys. Kite, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways: Soft mouth when taking treats Was house trained at twelve weeks Never had a house training accident in the house. Not once. Rides well in car. Never got car sick. Not once Crate trained Has slept through the night since I brought him home Likes being brushed Jumps up on the hearth to be brushed and turns around on command Stands still on grooming table; doesn't bail Stands still when being blown dry Lets me Dremel his toenails with no fuss Kisses me every morning. And afternoon. And evening. Loves all people and dogs. Especially children. Plays well with puppies Respects the older collies and learns from them Does not resource guard Loves training Leaves it when asked Doesn't charge out the front door or out of his crate until released Sits politely for supper until released Sits politely to be let out of the dog yard Pees on command Does not counter surf. Or empty waste baskets. Any more. Comes when called. Mostly. Isn't he just the perfect puppy?

Me! Perfect!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy