Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Classic Rock - The best of the best! The top of the pops! The greatest classic rock singers and bands in the world! Rolling Stones, Bea

Forums     Login   Signup

Classic Rock

Manager: admins
The best of the best! The top of the pops! The greatest classic rock singers and bands in the world! Rolling Stones, Beatles, AC/DC, Queen, Aerosmith, Doors, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, ZZ Top, U2, Kiss, etc.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

No Time Like The Past - 01/01/2013
I realize this post will probably come... []

No Time Like The Past

Replied - 04/15/2013
I realize this post will probably come off as harsh and critical. While watching an episode of my all time favorite t.v. show, The Twilight Zone, there is one episode with the title I have chosen to title this post. The episode is about a man who time travels back into the past. In it, he tells one of the other characters something I found very interesting and thought provoking: '...

No Time Like The Past

Replied - 04/18/2013
I realize this post will probably come off as harsh and critical.While watching an episode of my all time favorite t.v. show,The Twilight Zone, there is one episode with the titleI have chosen to title this post.The episode is about a man who time travels back into the past.In it, he tells one of the other characters something I foundvery interesting and thought provoking:'... the past is sacred

No Time Like The Past

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy