Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Celtic Arts & Crafts - This ring is for all artists and craftspeople who keep the great Celtic tradition alive!  

Forums     Login   Signup

Celtic Arts & Crafts

Manager: bluepossum
ôCeltic" has come to mean that group of Ancient Pagans who worshipped the elements, had Druid priests and priestesses and have become an inspiration of the Western Spiritual Tradition. It is the aim of this ring provide information to bring alive that great ancient tradition of worship.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Moving and Rearranging my Workspace - 06/08/2013
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485503_333049903490421_2123915678_n.jpg

I did some major renovation in my workspace this past week, and threw my back out (worse than usual) in the process. But, all in all, I am still very happy with the progress that was made. I moved my space to the back of the shop, because I was making a dusty mess everywhere. Once that was done, I decided to go ahead and make a little "retail" showroom area in the front area of the shop, that way I can open it up and let people come in and take a look at my work in person! Here is a photo of what I have done so far to the showroom area... I will take some more pictures soon of the progress... I have a few cool ideas for display that I am working on... But here is what I have so far! Sullivan's! I will be sharing the showroom space with my wife, I think our work will be a nice match... The front of our workshop just says "Sullivan's" on it right now, we will be adding more wording soon... Something like "Sullivan's Traditional Celtic Woodworking & Folk Crafts". I will make another post soon when those details are sorted out and done! Slán go fóill

Moving and Rearranging my Workspace

Replied - 07/19/2013
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/485503_333049903490421_2123915678_n.jpg

I did some major renovation in my workspace this past week, and threw my back out (worse than usual) in the process. But, all in all, I am still very happy with the progress that was made. I moved my space to the back of the shop, because I was making a dusty mess everywhere. Once that was done, I decided to go ahead and make a little "retail" showroom area in the front area of the shop, that way I can open it up and let people come in and take a look at my work in person! Here is a photo of what I have done so far to the showroom area... I will take some more pictures soon of the progress... I have a few cool ideas for display that I am working on... But here is what I have so far! Sullivan's! I will be sharing the showroom space with my wife, I think our work will be a nice match... The front of our workshop just says "Sullivan's" on it right now, we will be adding more wording soon... Something like "Sullivan's Traditional Celtic Woodworking & Folk Crafts". I will make another post soon when those details are sorted out and done! Slán go fóill

Moving and Rearranging my Workspace

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy