Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Beyond Madness - Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illn

Forums     Login   Signup

Beyond Madness

Manager: alicorna
Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illness and mental health in general. This includes, but is not limited to, sites concerning depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, panic disorder, mania, personality disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia, PTSD, and adult attention deficit disorder.

It is the hope of the ring manager that this ring will provide healing, resources, and a sense of community to those who are affected by these illnesses.

The image used for the ring logo is "Insanity" by Władysław Podkowiński (1866-1895).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

This Is A... - 09/16/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kVTtKfjnILo/Ujafrqg9I1I/AAAAAAAACdU/8jd7UPHOTYc/s320/196.jpg

Since my last post, it seems a lot has happened. I am no longer taking Lexapro. I ran out, went 3 days without it, and then failed to get it refilled before the weekend, so I had to go another 2 days without it. By the time Monday rolled around, I was feeling pretty dang good, and decided, well, fuck it... since I am that far out off of that med, I might as well not even take it anymore.... I got it filled. I have not taken it yet. Monday, Monday, Monday... oh! Monday the 9th was a wonderful day. This is the day that I decided that I am no longer going to be angry. Period. I mean, sure, I will get upset, but there is no need to feel anger when there is nothing to be done about the situation at the present moment. I guess you could say I have been practicing "being in the moment" the past week. Man, has it been a bit overwhelming. Definitely. But it has also given me a chance to step back and analyze the people in my life. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, as I have come to some unsettling conclusions, but then again... that may just be my head playing games with me. I don't worry about it too much. Well, to be honest, I don't worry about hardly anything too much anymore. IT IS FREEING! I love it. Before exploding or saying something sarcastic, I keep my thoughts to myself and actually think about what I am about to say before I say it. This has had wonderful results. I have avoided a lot of fights this week because I stayed calm and did not react on impuls...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy