Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Beyond Madness - Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illn

Forums     Login   Signup

Beyond Madness

Manager: alicorna
Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illness and mental health in general. This includes, but is not limited to, sites concerning depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, panic disorder, mania, personality disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia, PTSD, and adult attention deficit disorder.

It is the hope of the ring manager that this ring will provide healing, resources, and a sense of community to those who are affected by these illnesses.

The image used for the ring logo is "Insanity" by Władysław Podkowiński (1866-1895).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I Return - 08/21/2013
I don't even know what to say anymore. I have all these thoughts in my head about all these things, past, present, and future, and I can't seem to stop them from bouncing around in my head all night so that I can sleep! Well.. yes.. I have been gone awhile, it does seem. I'm not even sure of the date of my last post... too lazy to look. It is currently 1:30 in the morning, and I am feeling that a long rant may be in order. Forgive me if the following doesn't make much sense, but I am trying to unload, and I didn't know where else to do it really. I'm not even sure if anyone reads this anymore, to be honest! I haven't been very good at keeping up with things, and I have been wanting a new design, because this one is just getting old. I need something... simple. Yes. Well, I have been thinking about a lot. A lot has been going on. Yet, not much at all has been going on, to be honest. It seems like maybe I am making things happen, digging for drama. I'm unsure. Er, let me start over. Here is the update: Meds: I am still off of the Geodon. I also went down on my Klonopin. I wasn't expecting to, but I ran out of my prescription and it was a weekend, so I had to make 2 mgs last me 3 days.. so I tried 0.5 mg. I felt fine during the weekend, and when I got my prescription filled, I only took 1 mg the first night, then 2 the next night, and both of those days I was like a zombie... I slept half the day, couldn't wake up in the morning. So I decided to go back down to 0.5 mg. That's wh...

I Return

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy