Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Beyond Madness - Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illn

Forums     Login   Signup

Beyond Madness

Manager: alicorna
Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illness and mental health in general. This includes, but is not limited to, sites concerning depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, panic disorder, mania, personality disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia, PTSD, and adult attention deficit disorder.

It is the hope of the ring manager that this ring will provide healing, resources, and a sense of community to those who are affected by these illnesses.

The image used for the ring logo is "Insanity" by Władysław Podkowiński (1866-1895).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

This Early Morning Nonsense. - 06/12/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pJeZvg3R6FQ/UbhRfn1XzeI/AAAAAAAACb4/R-nD1GGMxtw/s320/430019_305168496285380_1302043451_n.jpg

Sometimes I feel like I take too many medications. I remember feeling like a zombie from being over medicated before, and sometimes I wonder if I am now. Since decreasing my Geodon to 60 mg I have been tolerating it pretty well. I have kept myself busy with housework and doing stuff with Shane... spending time online, other distractions. Ron said I had a bit of a hard time with it, and I did have a few bad days, but overall I think I have done well. FreeMed finally figured stuff out. So I should be getting a refill of my Geodon sometime. But I might run out before that happens, so I am wondering if I should just try to get off of it altogether. I am doing this all without my doctor's permission... :\ I don't encourage anyone to do this. I have a safety plan for if things go bad. But they won't, so I'm not worried. Woke up at 3 a.m. I had only been asleep a few hours. Unfortunately, Ron's alarm woke me up. He has to be to work by 3:30 and I was up just before he left. It's now almost 5 a.m., and I'm thinking of going and making myself some breakfast. Sounds goooood!

This Early Morning Nonsense.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy