Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Beyond Madness - Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illn

Forums     Login   Signup

Beyond Madness

Manager: alicorna
Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illness and mental health in general. This includes, but is not limited to, sites concerning depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, panic disorder, mania, personality disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia, PTSD, and adult attention deficit disorder.

It is the hope of the ring manager that this ring will provide healing, resources, and a sense of community to those who are affected by these illnesses.

The image used for the ring logo is "Insanity" by Władysław Podkowiński (1866-1895).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Safety - 05/18/2013
I used to think my blog was a safe place to vent. I never hid who I was because I think that defeats the purpose. I've always wanted to be upfront and honest with everyone, and to be able to be myself online. Unfortunately, due to recent events, I may have to close my blog off to invites only. I'm not going to do it without letting you guys know, but things are happening that are unrelated to my mental illness, but that my ramblings here might effect the outcome of them. I guess it doesn't help that I'm linked from my FB account... but, like I said, I've always wanted to be honest about who I am. These things, I cannot talk about here. Maybe somewhere else, a different blog. I have a private blog somewhere, Wordpress or something. I think I need to vent there, because I can't really do it here. Anyways, the reduction of the Geodon has been going well so far still. Ron said he has noticed me being more... emotional. Well, I told him I probably would be, since the medication I was taking probably stabilized me more, and made it easier to cope with things. I have found myself crying for no reason sometimes... and it feels good. I haven't had a good cry in awhile. I've been told multiple times by different doctors that with the disorders I have, I feel things more intensely than other people. "Normal" people, I guess. Which makes it harder for me to control my emotions and makes it easier for me to get emotionally out of control. I don't think a few crying spells and some irritab...

Safety

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy