Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Beyond Madness - Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illn

Forums     Login   Signup

Beyond Madness

Manager: alicorna
Beyond Madness, created in 1996, is a ring dedicated to bringing together web sites dealing with any type of mental illness and mental health in general. This includes, but is not limited to, sites concerning depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, panic disorder, mania, personality disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia, PTSD, and adult attention deficit disorder.

It is the hope of the ring manager that this ring will provide healing, resources, and a sense of community to those who are affected by these illnesses.

The image used for the ring logo is "Insanity" by Władysław Podkowiński (1866-1895).

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Breathe - 04/26/2013
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekrbsFmic1r2q9tyo1_500.jpg

Once upon a time, I used to cut. I'm not proud of it. I'm quite ashamed of it, but if you notice the scars on my wrist and arm, I don't notice you notice unless you say something. I have been judged before because of them. But that is only the surface of the bigger picture. I decided visible scars weren't cool anymore. I decided to cut my leg instead. And one day, while I was losing my mind, I cut this word into my thigh: BREATHE . It's very faint. I regretted it the instant I finished, as I do most of my cuts. Eventually, I want to cover these areas of my body with tattoos. I saw this one, and it is perfect. I still struggle with self harm urges every once in awhile, but I do not act on them anymore. Well, not often. Have I in the last 6 months? Yes. Unfortunately. But more and more I see the damage I am doing to myself, and I am starting to hate that I have to live with every single cut I made for the rest of my life. It's like seeing all my heartache, all my pain, all my deepest, darkest secrets right there on my body. I want it covered up. I need tattoo ideas. And then, of course, I need money and some courage to actually go get it done. ----- I woke up at 4 this morning. I'm running off of 4.5 hours of sleep. It is currently 5:40 in the morning. I am drinking my coffee and doing the normal internet stuff... Tumblr... Facebook... Blogger. I really like my mornings. I get to say goodbye to Ron and then I have alone time until the kid wakes up. Some days he sleeps until 9....

Breathe

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy