Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Anti-Quackery Ring - This ring is for sites that combat & debunk health-related frauds, myths, fads, and fallacies, and are more interested i

Forums     Login   Signup

Anti-Quackery Ring

Manager: kn3551
This ring is for sites that combat & debunk health-related frauds, myths, fads, and fallacies, and are more interested in real, objective, scientific proof, than in the speculative, subjective, and unproven theories and anecdotes of so-Called "Alternative" Medicine (sCAM)....................................... WARNING: Ring members have no control over advertisements appearing on this page, and neither endorse nor recommend their subject matter.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Paralympian sailor Helena Lucas - 09/08/2012
http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/resources/images/1627084/?type=articleLandscape

no thumbs, mother took morning sickness pill, - Olympics 2012: Paralympian sailor Helena Lucas And sports-mad Helena Lucas has her heart set on securing selection to represent Great Britain on home waters in 2012. The Paralympian got her first taste of the electric atmosphere of the Games in Athens as a reserve and finished seventh in Beijing so for her a Paralympic podium place is unfinished business. Speaking from the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy (WPNSA), Helena, 35, said: “I came seventh in Beijing, and I was really disappointed with the result but I learned an awful lot from the mistakes I made. “That’s what’s really driven me for this campaign to get it right and hopefully get on the podium.” Helena, who is campaigning in the 2.4m keelboat class, was born without thumbs but adapted quickly as a child and said ‘I can’t think of anything I can’t actually do, you find your own little way.’ The 35-year-old, from Southampton, added: “I grew up t...

Paralympian sailor Helena Lucas

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy