Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
AfroAmerican Web Ring - Links to AfroAmerican resources on the Internet. You will find History Music, current events, Pictures, all related to t

Forums     Login   Signup

AfroAmerican Web Ring

Manager: aawr
Links to AfroAmerican resources on the Internet. You will find History Music, current events, Pictures, all related to the AfroAmerican experience. If your site meets the above, join NOW

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Is your community slated for 'gentrification'? - 09/11/2013
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlEzF2bVKMaO3Eca6cGrusW_MYm-GEK1KQDGClp_fA3nX7n63fUjdH3zI

I read the following post in one of my favorite blogs, Go Shorty.Net The author is addressing a problem that is so common in our inner city communities these days. I'm hoping you'll read it and it will cause you to consider what we can do to halt the decay in our communities. 6 Reasons Why I’m Leery About Whole Foods Coming to Englewood Last week, the news reported that Whole Foods Market, an expensive, upscale grocery store will be coming to Englewood, a neighborhood with high levels of poverty and poor eating habits.  It is also one of many communities designated as a food desert. 

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy