Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Adoption Ring - Founded in 1996, The Adoption Ring is the oldest & largest adoption-related webring on the Internet. Sites are selec

Forums     Login   Signup

The Adoption Ring

Subrings: Dear Birthmother Letters  
Manager: wr__tj
Founded in 1996, The Adoption Ring is the oldest & largest adoption-related webring on the Internet. Sites are selected to cover a wide array of experiences and viewpoints in human adoption. It includes sites for adoptees, foster and step-children, birth parents, foster parents, and adoptive parents. All those with educational, personal or non-profit service webpages regarding adoption and foster care are invited to submit their sites for possible inclusion. We accept no adoption agency, attorney, professional searcher, intermediary or therapist sites. Sites for individual adoption-related books are ok. All sites belonging either to potential adoptive parents, or birth mothers, may NOT have direct contact information, but must provide a contact to an agency or attorney ONLY. All existing sites will be brought into compliance.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Why hello there - 09/15/2013
I’m still here. I got a job on the East coast and traveled a bit after I was done. Got home about two weeks ago, worked a temp job in my old hometown for two weeks and finally am now home! So nice to be in my own bed AND for the first time in

Why hello there

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy